Friday, August 1, 2008

"Night at the County Fair"

The Tooele County Fair started last night. Savannah's friend/and our date night babysitter, Amberly, asked Savannah if she wanted to enter her chicken in the animal exhibit. Savannah watched her chicken egg hatch and has been watching her chicken grow. So ofcourse, this would be a great experience for her besides the fact it will give her something to do before the summer is over!

Savannah was at the fair all day on Thursday helping set up her exhibit with Amberly. She was so proud of her accomplishment. Amberly also entered her 2 baby sheep in the fair which Savannah helped show. Here are the pictures of her chickens and the sheep.





Savannah with the sheep that she has helped raise from babies, including bottle feeding and watering and taking on walks. She named them sprinkles and cupcake!

After she showed us the animal exhibits it was off to buy tickets for some of the rides. Here Savannah is on the bungee chord trampoline thingy.


We couldn't get Valerie to do much, here is our best attempt to get her on the funhouse trampoline.




She opted to just chill on dads lap!

Family Picture at the county fair. "Ummm, Richard where's Savannah..........."



Tonight I believe they are having a Rodeo. Tomorrow I am running their 5K that they are putting on. Saturday night they are having a Demolition Derby! Come to the fun! lots of good food, snowies, concerts, rides, and good ole' fashion fun!

2 comments:

Traciannee said...

I love summer fairs. Great little FFA girl in the making. Good luck with your 5k!

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

Way to go, Savannah! I wish we could have made it out there. She's becoming quite the little country girl. I would die to have a kid that would "just chill on dad's lap."