The day after Christmas, Wendy and Julie's families came over for Dinner and Guitar Hero. Here are pictures of us all battling it out and jammin.
12 years ago
The day after Christmas, Wendy and Julie's families came over for Dinner and Guitar Hero. Here are pictures of us all battling it out and jammin.
Posted by Fisher Family at 10:21 AM
4 comments:
FUN!!!!!
We love playing guitar hero together as a family....
I love the pix they show your new house. YEA!
By the way this looks somewhat like lazy mom behavior, A night in with the family teaching them how to be hospitable and welcoming....
loves to you,
S
Thanks so much for the fun night! We loved coming and seeing your cute house!
Looks like everyone was intense in their concentration! Glad ya'll had fun!
What a fun time. I am totally not cool, I have never played it before. But, I have heard it is really fun. The inside of your house is really nice. It is fun to see little pics of it in the background. Savannah is absolutely beautiful! I love her haircut. Valerie is adorable too. I love her hair color. Love the picture of you on the sled. Mom's have to have fun too!
Post a Comment