We had lots of family come see us after we had Louis. Grandma Rigtrup stayed with us for a couple weeks while I was in the hospital and after I came home. I, however, didn't get a picture of her holding the baby darnit.
Aunt Jennie
She was a HUGE help to me. She not only helped me with the night feedings but she scrubbed my bathrooms, fridge, and freezer! Thank you a million times and again Aunt Jennie.
Grandpa Louis. yep, he's named after this guy.
Louis' Great Grandma Fisher
Grandma Lisa
Grandpa Fisher and cousin Marshall
I got to show my mom and sister Jennie around a bit. We went to some fabulous restaurants here. This is El Torito down on Cannery Row. Beautiful ocean view table.
My dear friend Patricia Bryant brought my mom to the hospital each morning to come visit me. Patricia was the lucky one who changed Louis' first dirty diaper. Lucky Gal!!! :)
Chaplain Morgan and his dear wife Tracey came and saw me. It was great for my mom to meet them. While they were there they prayed over me. It meant a lot that they would take the time to come see me.
My good friend Mary Nadeeri brought Louis a couple outfits and let me take her vehicle while my mom and sister were in town so we could go shopping, dr. appointments, etc.
Kathy Sabolsice gave me a picture frame that I have Louis' picture in.
And Salina Wiseman brought dinner into us after family had all gone home. The wives have been such a great support system here while I haven't had family close. And thank the Lord for daughters with friends who's parents I have become friends with otherwise I still wouldn't know a person here.
We were surprised with a fun package from Kourtnee Harris and her family who sent Louis a few outfits. Thank you, Thank you Harris family.
My thoughtful sisters Wendy, Lee Ann, and Julie also sent Louis some darling pajamas.
Thank you to all who just love on our family. It means the world to us. We feel so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Yes even if you are reading this post we are thankful for your friendship and thoughts of the Fisher family that come our way!
Lots of love from the Fisher Family to you!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment