Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bowling with Cousin Marshall


Valerie Loves to bowl!


I'm pretty sure Marshall does too! 














Savannah does as long as she isn't gutter balling it.  Looks like she is using some help keeping her bowling ball out of the gutters.

 hmmmm, Valerie uses it too.















Apparantly bowling makes you hungry for greasy fatning food!


I told Marshall he didn't have to smile for any of these pictures.  He could make all the silly faces he wanted to; and I was the best aunt ever!!!.....for the next 5 minutes anyway.




Did I mention Marshall hates smiling for the cameras and loves making silly faces instead.  This is all proof!

Grandma and Grandpa Fisher with their 6 grandkids.  
They always make it a fun time when we come home to visit.  For some reason they are obsessed about getting pictures every time with all the grandkids.... and every time there is a baby in their diaper, one picking their nose, one is usually crying, and Marshall is pulling his silly faces!  EVERY TIME!

0 comments: