I’m definitely not the person I was 10 years ago. But nuff said about me. Lets talk about my kids shall we. Savannah is 7 and Valerie is 1. Savannah is your typical girly girl. Loves to paint her nails, sing and dance, and is a total shoe fanatic!!! She has the most tender of hearts and her family’s feelings come before her own. She is into Hannah Montana, Zac and Cody, Fergie, horses, and can’t forget about Zac Effron. I am proud to say that she did ask for her first basketball. (Wahoo!-- girl after my own heart) Savannah has the most amazing relationship with her Grandma Fisher. They are truly “kindred spirits.”
Valerie, I can tell, is going to be my lil firecracker! She loves to push your buttons, even at 1; and laughs at you when she can see your frustration. I can’t help it but to love her. Lucky me her favorite word right now is night night. You can’t say no to her toothy little grin; it just melts her daddy’s heart! Richard is bound and determined that if we ever have a boy he’ll either become a major league baseball player or play football for Notre Dame… hmmm, we’ll see.
Speaking of her daddy--- He had me at hello, I must admit. After we got married we have since lived in Timber Lakes above Heber, Taylorsville, Erda, and are making our final move the end of this summer to Grantsville after our home is built. (Utah’s not so best kept secret anymore) It’s like the Old American Fork before it got CRAZY! I cannot wait for Richard to brick it. It’s going to be beautiful!
Our little family attends Stansbury Parks Baptist Church.---See I told you I wasn’t the same person. We absolutely love it. We love going out to eat as a family to our favorite restaurants which include: Buca Di Beppo, La Puente and Tucci’s. We play games with our families with Mexican Train, Catch Phrase, and Cranium being our favorites these days.
12 years ago
1 comments:
What a special family you are! I love to hear about happy people. I would love to come see your new home sometime. Also about Grandma Fisher, she is such a special lady.
Post a Comment