Friday was quite the eventful day! It started out at a training meeting for work at the Little America Hotel. After the CEO and accountants gave their spill we were put into teams. I had a Project Manager, an Estimator, 3 Superintendents, and 2 Project Engineers on my team. We were instructed to go bowling. It was a blast! Can you imagine the phone call to make reservations…. “there will be over 100 employ
ees from Jacobsen Construction…… mostly grown men” it was quite the scene, needless to say. Our team came in 6th in score out of 11 teams. Not too shabby!
After my training I met Richard at the Gateway Mall. One of his brick salesmen took us to dinner and the Jazz game. That was fun to watch them pound on the
San Antonio Spurs with a score of 90 to 64. Dinner was great, the game was great we couldn’t have asked for a better date night.... because it was free…right!?!
As we were watching the game Richard told me that he made arrangements for our kids to stay with their grandparents for the night that he got us a room at the Grand America Hotel. Can you say Executive Suite. It was the nicest hotel/room I’ve ever stayed at. My first 5-star hotel experience. We had the coolest view. Up on the 17th floor with a balcony. The pictures obviously don’t do it justice. We kept the door to the balcony open while we watched a movie and ordered room
service for the cool breeze and the sounds of the city. I have never slept so good! It was morning before we knew it. Richard had woken up earlier than me to have a cup of coffee and read the newspaper. He let me sleep in and woke me up with breakfast in bed. What a romantic! He ordered me French toast and a bowl of fresh berries. I couldn’t have ordered any better than that.
We had to leave pretty early so we could get to a baptism
After the baptism was over we headed back into Salt Lake with the girls and took them to the Clark Planetarium at Gateway. I think they had fun; not as exciting for me.
These are pictures of Savannah “on the moon” and Valerie “on Mars”. 
After my training I met Richard at the Gateway Mall. One of his brick salesmen took us to dinner and the Jazz game. That was fun to watch them pound on the
San Antonio Spurs with a score of 90 to 64. Dinner was great, the game was great we couldn’t have asked for a better date night.... because it was free…right!?!As we were watching the game Richard told me that he made arrangements for our kids to stay with their grandparents for the night that he got us a room at the Grand America Hotel. Can you say Executive Suite. It was the nicest hotel/room I’ve ever stayed at. My first 5-star hotel experience. We had the coolest view. Up on the 17th floor with a balcony. The pictures obviously don’t do it justice. We kept the door to the balcony open while we watched a movie and ordered room
We had to leave pretty early so we could get to a baptism
After the baptism was over we headed back into Salt Lake with the girls and took them to the Clark Planetarium at Gateway. I think they had fun; not as exciting for me.
These are pictures of Savannah “on the moon” and Valerie “on Mars”. 
Later that night we had our regular babysitter, Amberly come and watch the girls. Once again we headed back to Salt Lake. Richard took me to dinner at Christopher’s Seafood and Steakhouse. It was awesome.
I was sad when it was all over, but so happy to have a husband that still dates his wife.
I was sad when it was all over, but so happy to have a husband that still dates his wife.
1 comments:
Tons of fun! What a wonderful weekend. You were spoiled rotten and deserved every bit. What a wonderful husband.
Your girls are darling!
Post a Comment