SALT LAKE CITY 5k - APRIL 19, 2008
I ran the Salt Lake City 5K on Saturday. Here are my results:
My Race No. = 22850
Time = 35:00
Pace = 11:16
Age Division = 46/142
Place Overall = 1562/3020
Sex Overall = 784/1889
It went as expected. I knew it was going to be hard. I think the hardest part but the best part about the race is that I went faster than my normal pace. It was easier to keep a faster pace when you are comparing your pace to others. My 1 minute mile is 11:00; but add 2.3 more miles on top of that I don’t think 11:16 min/mile pace isn’t too shabby for an out of shape momma like myself!
12 years ago
2 comments:
I am so proud or you. I wish I knew you were running we could have met up. Great Job and keep it you sweetie!
Hooray! Great job! My friend was just up there for the half marathon. Maybe one day I will join you, if I could be in the right place at the right time, right?=)
Post a Comment