Friday, May 23, 2008

"Oh the places you'll go" -Dr. Suess

Savannah graduated from 1st grade today at St. Marguerites Catholic School. Grandma Lisa, Valerie and I were there to see her.

At her teachers award cerimony, Savannah was given the Presidential Fitness Award, Best Conduct Award, and Best Handwriting Award in the first grade! I am as pleased as punch!

Way to go Savannah, your family is super proud of you! We love you so so much.

Here is Savannah singing at her graduation, if you can't point her out, she's the one smack dab in the middle a head taller than everyone else in her class! :-)

This is Savannah and dear Mrs. Nielsen. She has been such a sweetheart to Savannah. I wish they were all like her.




1 comments:

Traciannee said...

Congratulations Savannah! Jill you have an amazing little award winning darling little girl! keep up the great work Savannah.