If you know me very well you know I hate being scared. It runs in the family I think. I absolutely hate scary movies. The last scary movie Richard watched he went and bought a hand gun the very next day to keep under our bed.
This morning on the radio they were having people call in and tell them the scariest movie they had ever seen. The first scary movie I ever saw was actually done by Disney. It is called The Watcher in the Woods. It's about a girl who gets lost in another dispensation while she is at a Séance in an abandoned church. A family moves into the neighborhood and thinks they are getting haunted by this girl who is trying to make contact with them. For anybody who has ever seen the movie.... I got one word for you.... N E R A K.
Years later as an adult I still hate to watch them. Remember Christa when you thought it was funny to make me watch What lies beneath. agghhhh!
What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? Leave me a comment for everyone to enjoy.
12 years ago
5 comments:
This is so funny Erin and I were just having the same conversation....
For me any of the Nightmare on
Elm Street were horrible. But it has to be for me Rosemary's Baby...EEEEK! What in the----? Were they thinking making that movie? Scared the bejeebies out of me. I was also afraid of the movie Maximum Overdrive.And Just for fun Justin was petrified of E.T.
Ha ha I remember watching Chainsaw Massacre at Christa's house...multiple times and multiple versions!
I have to agree with you...I'm not a huge scary movie fan. I think Gothica with Halle Berry was a good scary movie...not the typical "freddy" scary movie.
For me it totally has to be The Ring. That movie scared the crap out of me. I got nervous just walking past the television for weeks after that movie. I was so scared when it was over that Jesse and I sat down and read the Bible afterwards just to calm me down and get it out of my head.
I remember watching What Lies Beneath with you. I can still see you in my head plugging your ears with your eyes closed.
And I remember watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre with my friends back in Junior High. Those were the days. That one freaked Jesse out. The thought of all the inbreeds in that movie is so creepy to him.
Definitely the Blair Witch Project...and I only saw the first half
Jill, I am with you. I hate being scared. I don't do well at all. In fact, I think the movie I saw that was the scariest to me..wasn't even a scary movie. It was "Frequency". Don't ask my why, but I was terrified for some odd reason. So, if that movie scared me, then the others would do horrible things to me!
Post a Comment