Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Be My Valentine



What is your husbands name? Richard Todd Fisher

What is his occupation? He’s a brick mason

How long have you been married? 9 years

How long did you date? 6 months including our engagement

How old is he? 30

Who eats more sweets? I do. But he’s all about the sour candy.

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? He’s got me by a hair

Who is smarter? Oh he is by far!

Who does the laundry? I do; otherwise the towels gets washed with my clothes and the jeans gets washed with socks! No bueno!

Who pays the bills? It’s a joint effort. He tells me when to pay them and I write out the checks and mail them away.

Who sleeps on the right hand side? I do

Who mows the lawn? I do; I don’t mind yard work one single bit.

Who cooks dinner? It all depends who gets home from work first. He’s been cooking a lot lately and I’ve loved every single second of it.

Who drives? Richard usually drives unless we’re out late; then I have to. He’ll fall asleep behind the wheel.

Who is first to admit they are wrong? He does every time. (I gotta work on that)

Who kissed who first? He kissed me on our 3rd date.

Who asked who out first? He got my number when he walked me to my car the night we met. He even broke the 3 day rule and called me 2 days later and I actually loved that about him.

What are his best features? His teeth and smile—only because teeth matter to me and his are perfect in every way.

Best Qualities? Richard always stands up for what he believes in and is open about it. Richard loves to read on any subject he’s interested in and finds out everything he can about the subject. Richard is very sincere and always makes me feel good whenever I’m having a bad day. Richard is the most spontaneous person I’ve ever met which makes life very interesting. Richard is passionate about the things he loves. Richard is the most forgiving human being ever.

Love ya babe! Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

Wow! He's been cooking dinner. I'm impressed. I'm glad you love my brother so much. I love him too, but you know, like a brother.

Katie said...

I think about your laundry rules quite often (while thanking my lucky stars that mine aren't quite so strict!) Cute post jill!