I added myself, Steph, to anybody that wanted to play your picture tag! Fun idea!
1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
My picture is me and Savannah in nosebleed section looking down at Miley Cyrus in her concert when she toured with the Jonas Brothers. If you look real closely you might be able to see her! :) I got the tickets for Savannah's birthday-- Just me and her; I hope she had a blast.
12 years ago
5 comments:
Love it! It was a fun little tag!
What a great gift for Savannah! Also, thanks for the lovely comments on my page. You made me laugh so with the movie quotes...you're the best!! Love ya and miss you all.
your such a cool mom!!!!
Reading your post made me start singing, "You get the best of both world's..." I'm happy you got to go for Savannah's birthday. Way to be a memory maker!
I remember taking the girls to that concert...I have never heard so many high pitched screams in my life, my ears were ringing when it was over! And I was probably the nerdy mom that was dancing and singing with the kids!
Post a Comment