Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Boogity, Boogity... Lets go racin"

Last weekend I went to my first nascar race. It was a blast even though Nascar's Villian, Kyle Busch, won. My favorite part was hanging out at the garages watching the drivers and their mechanics tweak their cars during practice. We got to hang out at the pits during practice on saturday, that was fun.... and loud! :-)

I'm the 88 Fan; Richard is the 24 fan. Anyhow here are the pics I thought I'd reminisce about...

Chillin in our seats
At the neon garage
Racing
Dale Junior at practice

got a shot of Carl Edwards

3 comments:

Teaching by Mom said...

Hi, Im an old friend of Stacey and Justins and saw you on her blog roll. I was so happy you made it to your first race!!! It is certainly a shame to attend a race where either Bush wins, but that aside how great was it??!!
I have been to one in LV like you and also Chicagoland. We hope to make it 'home' (for my hubby) for this years too. I am hoping for a 48 truimph while we attend. My hubby is die hard 24 too.
Glad you had a blast!

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

Boogity, Boogity! I love it. Looks like you had fun. For some reason I always thought you were a Junior fan.

Traciannee said...

Oh my Gosh how FUN! I am glad you guys were able to go. I love all your pictures.