Thank you to all those who left me comments and advice I took. Apparantly the Rigtrups have a cookie recipe that they share with others that I was unaware of. SILLY ME! Sally emailed me the recipe and I made them last night....
First batch shown below was a tad bit undercooked...
The next batch burned; I turned on convection at this point AND I didn't hear the timer go off on the oven...
The third batch... I didn't leave it's side! PERFECT!
12 years ago
8 comments:
WOOT WOOT you did it!!! I am so happy for you!!! now hurry grab a glass of ice cold milk and a few chocolate chip cookies and go hide in a closet somewhere!
I love these cookies!!! You weren't aware of your family legacy? It was a famous recipe at the Johns house, hahaha, and we all still use it today. Someone should tell your mom she needs to look into a patent of some kind;)
I think you need to share the recipe with all of your blog followers. Especially since you figured out that it was not a big secret from everyone, just you.
jill...you make me laugh! :)-
I know, boring night at the Fisher home when I'm taking pictures of cookies! This is a huge deal for me! I'll definitely post the recipe for you Christa.
Lookin' good. They look like the cookies around my house ever since we got the Rigtrup recipe. You are too cute Jill. love ya, Peg
Jill, you're hilarious! I'm glad you got your cookies right. I need Sally's info--how fun it would be to see her kids. Can you hook us up?
Allright Jill, I think it is just about time that you posted that Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe for Christa already...LOL
So I can Shamelessly use it to my own advantage ;0)
Post a Comment