Jacobsen had their Summer Party at Lagoon this year. It was a hit. We drove my in-laws RV and parked it in the parking lot thinking we would need a place to relax and maybe take a nap midday. Ha! What were we thinking. There were not enough times on the Merry go Round for naps. The kids had a great time. Savannah was able to invite her friend Ciara and Richards mom came with us and brought Marshall. Here are some of the highlights of our day...
Dale Jr. aint got nothin' on these kids. They were breaking record speeds.
Here we have Captain and Co-Captain! They make a Grrreat team.

It was like riding Casey Junior down the track! Choo! Choo! Ciara, Valerie and Savannah enjoying the train at Lagoon.
Here we have Valerie getting a little brave. She started riding them by herself.
Valerie Cutting a rug just before getting delirious.
It's over folks....it's over. Valerie is telling us it was time to go home an hour ago.
We finally got Savannah to go on the Colossus with us she screamed the whole time, but loved every second of it. As we were pulling up to the finish line I turned to her permagrin and asked what she thought of it and her reply... "lets do that again!" So, we rode on it again. The second time we finished I asked her again what she thought of the ride.... and her second reply, "I thought, I can't keep my mouth closed, it's too much fun."
Phewssh for that! I'm glad she wasn't traumatized.
12 years ago
1 comments:
I love the things Savannah comes up with. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment