Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fisher Fondue



Last weekend we had our annual Fisher Family Fondue at Grandma and Grandpa Fishers. We fondued Steak and Deer in hot oil. We also did fried shrimp and fried mushrooms to go along with Cheese fondue covered in vegetables and french bread. It was way yummy. For dessert we dipped strawberries and bananas in chocolate and had a dessert fondue. Your cheese fondue is out of this world, Christa! :)



Valerie just wants to open presents....



Here are a few pictures of the kids opening presents from Grandma and Grandpa Fisher.



After the festivities it was crash and burn wherever you could find a spot...


I'm not sure if grandmpa got a nap in until all the grandkids left...

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Love it Jill.... You all have some really coool family traditions. I am just trying to get some started. I am hoping to make some really lasting memories with the kids. It looks like you all will have memories to last a lifetime...
Loves and merry Christmas to you and yours, S

My Barratt Family said...

Looks like so much fun... I love this time of year. I always gt so bummed when its over. I love the pic of Grandpa dick with the kids. So cute! Love you and Merry Christmas... Linds

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

We had fun with you all! You need to live closer to us so we can hang out like we used to.