
Savannah's teacher sent home a note yesterday that says she is qualified for the gifted and talented program in Grantsville. I was so proud of her I cried. I always knew there was something about her... (every parent thinks that about their children, right?) She begs her teacher for homework! Anywho I am just super proud of her and couldn't be more excited for her.
We love you Sissy and hope you excel in everything you do.
12 years ago
5 comments:
Yay! That's awesome! Hard work pays off and that program will definitely help her in years to come!
All of this comes as no surprise :) Wow, she's getting so big Jill. All grown up practically.
Way to go Savannah! She's always been such a smart little girl. It's great that there is a program like that to give her more of a challenge. On a superficial note, she looks way cute in that picture.
Wow... Congrats! I remember when I got the same letter for Ashton it made me so proud of him.
I know the feeling, you are so proud you want to cry.
Keep up the good work mom and dad.
loves S
Way to go Savannah, Miss smarty pants! I would have cried too, it's nice to know being a good parent pays off...right!?!
Post a Comment