Monday, June 1, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert

My dear friend, Kourtnee, got us tickets to Taylor Swift. She was such a cutie pie and so overwhelmed at how loud Salt Lake City Fans can be! Savannah and I enjoyed our own girls night out! We had great seats (unlike our Hannah Montana Tix) Thanks Savannah for going with me and here's to many more...

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Fun!!!! So many of my friends went to see Taylor Swift everyone said it was great. I think it is so cool that you took Savanah for a girls night out.

Stefanie said...

Jill, I completely forgot your blog is private now so I don't get the usual updates! So I'm just barely catching up. I love that Richard slept out on the tramp with the girls. Christa and I LOVED doing that! Great memories of that.

Katie said...

Oh my gosh--Savannah is a miniature JILL! I can't believe it.

Camilla said...

I love to do mother/daughter things. Glad you both enjoyed yours. She is looking JUST like I remember a 6th grader Jill when I moved to AF.=)
We are going to be buying a house there. Looking forward to getting together with you again.
It has been too long.