Richard slept on the tramp with the girls last weekend. I opted to sleep inside to get a better nights sleep, however, my schemes to have the bed to myself didn't work so well. I laid awake thinking about them all night long wondering when Valerie would be brought inside. All three of them were troopers and made it all night long! I even snuck out to see them at 8:30 the next morning to catch some pictures of them before they woke up.... "Sleepyheads!"
12 years ago
3 comments:
fun for them! i'd love to see our big fam try to even fit!
If you are going to sleep on the tramp, sleeping with pads is the way to go...how come we never thought of that as kids? There is nothing like sleeping on the tramp! How cute!
Shane did that with our kids last summer, and yes I also opted to sleep inside!
Post a Comment