We went to the Days of '47 rodeo last night. Richards recruiters office gave us tickets to go. We had the army suite to ourselves! Great fun. Here are some of the pics we took...
12 years ago
We went to the Days of '47 rodeo last night. Richards recruiters office gave us tickets to go. We had the army suite to ourselves! Great fun. Here are some of the pics we took...
Posted by Fisher Family at 10:52 AM
2 comments:
The side bar on my blog said you hadn't posted anything in four months. I could hardly believe that you would neglect your blog that long and decided to check it out. Wow, I had a lot of catching up to do. Glad to see everything is going so well. Hopefully my side bar will tell me next time you post, but I'm not holding my breath. I just have to remember to check in with your blog without being told when you post. I like that, there's an element of surprise :) Miss you.
Jenn,
I think after I decided to go private is when it all happened. I think everybody's blog that has me on their sidebar is still trying to recognize me as a public blog and therefore it doesn't update automatically or something like that.
Post a Comment