We had Savannah's entire family over for dinner on her birthday! I can't believe how many people love her and are apart of her lives. She currently has 2 grandmas, 3 great grandma's, and 1 great-great grandma, 2 Grandpa's, and three great grandpa's alive to bless her with their love.
Richard cooked a dutch oven all day and it turned out way yummy. I attempted to do a birthday cake with fondant. It turned out really cute. My advice... don't double layer fondant unless you are a professional. Here's a picture of her cake. I had so much fun making it.
Here is a picture of Savannah with some of her cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents.
My mom was brilliant and had a great idea to take a family picture while most of us were there We had to use the neighbor's lawn to take the picture. We've still yet to have a yard.
Top Row: Richard, Me, Roger, Wendy, Greg, McKenzie, Michael, Landon, Quinlan, Jennie, Julie, Michelle, Jeremy; Second row: Lee Ann, Kelli, Grandpa Don, Grandma Bonnie, Queston; Front Row: Brianna, Wyatt, Austin, Kaitlynn, Morgan, Savannah, Quincy, Quaid, Valerie. Missing: Brian, and Shane
Thank you Family for your continuous love and support you show us! And a very Happy Birthday to Savannah!
3 comments:
oh, how i miss and love the rigtrup family!
So wonderful to have family around. happy birthday to Savannah and your hubby.=)
Way to go on the cake, Jill! That looks really good. I loved seeing pictures of the fam :)
Post a Comment